Kids First Cast, Inc.
January 2011, Kids First Cast, Inc., founded and became a
February 2012-1st Annual- Cabin Fever Reliever(Fundraiser)
June 2012-Carp Derby
December 2012- Wish to Fish Christmas Program
February 2013 - 2nd Annual Cabin Fever Reliever (Fundraiser)
June 2013 - Carp Derby
December 2013- Wish to Fish Christmas Program
February 2015 - 3rd Annual Cabin Fever Reliever Program (Fundraiser)
April 2015 -Week of the Young Child - Boise,ID (casting demo)
- Youth Appreciation Day-Ed's Pond, Emmett, ID(fishing)
May 2015- VFW Fishing Derby, Kleiner Park, Meridian, ID (fishing)
- Boys and Girls Club Community Day, Nampa,ID (booth)
- Fishing with the Nampa Family Justice Center (fishing)
- Disabled Veterans Fishing Day with VFW, Caldwell, ID (fishing)
June 2015- Camp Elderberry Lane, Ontario, OR (casting and knot tying demo)
- Conservation Day-Safari Club Int'l, Leroy Atwood Ranch
- Owyhee County Sheriff's Dept. Marsing Ponds, Marsing, ID (fishing)
July 2015 - Autism Society Treasure Valley Summer BBQ - Boise, ID (casting and fishing
August 2015 - C.A.S.T., Black Canyon Reservoir, Emmett, ID (fishing)
- Outdoor Recreation Festival - Eagle, ID (fishing & casting)
September 2015 - Volunteer Picnic
October 2015 - Pumpkin Palooza, Ontario, Or (booth and casting)
December 2015 - Wish to Fish Christmas Program, Nampa, ID
- Treasure Valley Night Light Parade, Caldwell, ID (float)
February 2016 - Cabin Fever Reliever 2016, Nampa, ID (Fundraiser)
Kids First Cast follows the Idaho Fish and Game "Take Me Fishing Trailer "
Learn more about this program
In 4 short years we have experienced so many wonderful opportunities. We love having a following of kids that actually look for us and recognize us wherever we go. Life doesn't get any more fun or any more fulfilling than sharing our passion of fishing with the kids and our communities. We can't thank you enough for your support of this community driven organization!
~ Dyann Aspiazu
It's amazing to see the support and the teamwork that grows with every year...
It is our mission to help build and sustain healthy communities by providing; education, conservation, and outdoor recreation in a safe and inviting environment for kids and their families while enjoying the sport of fishing.